There are many things you can do around the house to optimize the health benefits of your Austin Air Purifier and help manage your allergies. Here are just a few valuable suggestions to help ease allergy suffering. For best results, use these in conjunction with your Austin Air Purifier.
- Keep windows and doors closed and your Austin Air Purifier running, especially when pollen counts are elevated.
- Pollen and other allergens cling to clothes and hair. Shower frequently during pollen season and change your clothes after spending time outdoors.
- Pets transport pollen indoors on the paws and fur. If you are unable to limit their time outdoors, bathe and groom them frequently. Also, you can wipe them down with a damp cloth when they come indoors. This is especially helpful when outdoor pollen counts are high.
- The amount of dust that often gest stirred up during regular vacuuming might surprise you. Vacuum regularly, but always run your Austin Air Purifier when you do so. Your Austin Air Purifier will filter out the airborne particles that your vacuum cleaner might leave swirling in the air.
- Change sheets and pillow cases often, and make sure to always wash them in hot water. Blankets and bedding can be a breeding ground for dust mites, a common allergy annoyance.
- To help prevent dust mites, use allergen-resistant slipcovers on your pillows and mattresses.
- To control dust, dust mites, and germs, make sure you regularly launder stuffed animals in hot water.
- Dust frequently and avoid extra furniture, decorative objects, and unnecessary clutter that might collect household dust.
- Fabric curtains and drapes can trap dust and can become a potential breeding ground for dust mites. If possible, change out fabric window treatments for wooden or metal blinds.
If you use these helpful tips along with your Austin Air Purifier, you’ll have cleaner air and fewer allergy symptoms.
An Austin Air Purifier can help manage your allergies. To find out how, visit our product pages or contact an Austin Air dealer in your area. Use our “Find a Dealer” page to help you locate one. We can help you breathe easier by helping to remove allergens and other air pollutants in your home or workplace.
Austin Air has a Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can rest assured that we stand behind our promise to give you and your family welcome respite from bothersome indoor allergies.
Email an Austin product specialist today to find out which Austin Air Purifier will provide you with the greatest relief from indoor allergies. You can reach one at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those suffering from allergies, try Austin Air’s HealthMate model line. It comes in both standard HM400, which effectively cleans up to 1500 square feet, and junior HM200, which is perfect for smaller areas up to 700 square feet.
Stay up-to-date with the latest Austin Air blogs and news. Like and follow us on: